Friday 1 April 2011

Overall conclusion of job research

From looking closely at what companies want for the job i wish to do which is an animator i have realised that i am quickly heading towards those requirements. I think in terms of level of work it is continually getting better and i feel something special is ready for third year film as my idea is already written. I think what i need to work on is keep improving my skills and doing as many examples of work for showreel use.

These things are just a progression and will be done this year to a good standard. The major thing i need to do though is to just build up as much experience as possible. I had started this plan last summer and worked on a music video which is now going to some festivals and there are future plans for more industry standard work.

I feel a major role of the studios i studied stated they wanted proven storytellers and even though i feel that is my strong point i feel that i am not a proven storyteller until i have produced this work so i plan on producing these pieces so i can prove how important storytelling is to me and my films.

No comments:

Post a Comment